Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hypertext Project

So, we've started working on our hypertext projects in class. Last week I had no idea where to go with this project and was feeling quite intimidated by all the requirements.

After talking with Joe about his idea, I was inspired! An idea came to me and I immediately began to sketch it out.

My piece of electronic fiction will be a story about 3 people stuck in a found cabin during a sudden snowstorm. Each person will tell the story from their own point of view in addition to the narrator who will tell the story from an objective point of view. In this way I will play with the idea of perspective.

The three people will be one woman and two men: Alexia, Beiron, and Code. Through their experiences I will explore their relationships, history, personalities, and dynamic.

I'm still a bit lost when it comes to building the hypertext portion of this work, but hopefully during our workshop in class I'll learn and build something!


No comments:

Post a Comment